Member

Feel free to thank me by offering me a little donation via paypal !!

dimanche 21 octobre 2012

Papercraft Realistic - Broly XXL

Broly "legendary super saiyan" - Saga OAV



Edit Texture ;)




assembled by lilik

42pages, 65cm 
file .pdo line + lineless

                             EASY FILEHOSTING

Open the .pdo file only with Pepakura Viewer

4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks Juke for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Dragon Ball Z - Broly Free Papercraft

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/dragon-ball-z-broly-free-papercraft-download.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. genial modelo pero no abría la posibilidad de que lo pusiera a la mitad de tamaño??

    gracias por el modelito

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hey man, I made this one some time ago.......thanks for making this model here you go! http://waruikuroi.deviantart.com/art/Broly-350759490

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm really having problems downloading this file. Can anyone send this to me at Maverick5uk@hotmail.co.uk. Much appreciated.

    RépondreSupprimer