Member

Feel free to thank me by offering me a little donation via paypal !!

mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Papercraft Realistic - Kid Buu

Kid Buu - Saga Buu




38cm, 12feuilles
file .pdo line + lineless


RAPIDSHARE
                             EASY FILEHOSTING

Open the .pdo file only with Pepakura Viewer

3 commentaires:

  1. Can you provide a PDF of this one? I want to scale it down to aorund 25 cm so it fits better with a 30 cm goku I have. I dont want it to be bigger but I really like this model! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Dragon Ball Z - Realistic Kid Buu

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/dragon-ball-z-realistic-kid-buu-ver-2-free-papercraft-download.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How can I get a smaller version of this? :(

    Great job btw, very impressive

    RépondreSupprimer